Friday, January 4, 2008

My decision on hair transplantation

The hair never stopped falling over the years. It thinned out to such an extent that I turned into NW6 (NorWood 6). Many a times I checked with Dr.Arvind for the dates . Unfortunately, either there would be no dates available or I would never get leave sanction from my Manager. But I never left hope. It was Christmas time and a holiday season at work. I checked with Dr.A for an appointment and to my surprise there was a canceled slot available. Now I had only six days to arrange to fly to Dr.A's office in India. It was with great difficulty that I could get flight tickets and by paying huge price. I made up my mind not to loose this opportunity. I knew that I'm in good hands. Jagdish had briefed me about his experience with Dr.A. Also the results of all the patients of Dr.A was amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home