Friday, January 4, 2008

My Journey

It was quite cold outside with heavy snow. I could get a cab with great difficulty. None would like to drive in rough weather. The driver also gave me a shock that generally flights would be cancelled under such bad weather condition. He was right. Some of the flights were cancelled. Luckily my flight was not cancelled eventhough there was a delay of 2.5 hours. Reached Indira Gandhi International Airport at 9.30 pm. No issues at customs. I hardly had any baggage. I reached my hotel at 11 pm. Checked-in and asked the manager to wake me up at 6.30 am.
I woke up at 6 am itself. Well this was the day of my hair transplantation. After all it was a dream come true after few years of waiting. I was asked to be at Dr.A's office at sharp 9 a.m. I reached the clinic by 8.30 am itself. The clinic was quite welcoming (though not the best) and the surgeon and colleagues were very warm and friendly.

Dr.A's office at a glance:
http://fusehair.com/About%20us.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home